AIFS Corporate plan
The AIFS Corporate plan outlines our vision, mission and values. It profiles our current research focus and identifies future research opportunities. This plan fulfills AIFS' obligation to have a corporate plan under the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA).
Corporate document— August 2020
The AIFS Corporate Plan outlines our vision to make a profound and positive contribution to the lifetime wellbeing of Australian families.
The Institute’s budget statements are incorporated into those of the Department of Social Services.
The Institute’s annual report records its financial performance and its achievements against the objectives established by government.
- Contracts: Information about the contracts entered into by the Institute can be viewed here
- Executive remuneration reporting: Information about the remuneration for executives and other highly paid staff can be viewed here
- Gifts/Benefits Register: Information on gifts and/or benefits can be viewed here
- Legal services: Information about the Institute's expenditure on legal services can be viewed here
- Lists of Departmental and Agency Files: Information on the AIFS Files list is contained within the DSS File list which can be found on the DSS website
- Planned Procurements: Information on the expected procurements of the Institute can be viewed on the AusTender website.
Public interest disclosures
AIFS complies with the requirements of the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2013 (PID Act). Information on how to make an internal public interest disclosure about AIFS can be viewed here. AIFS' procedures for how it deals with public interest disclosures can also be viewed here.