AIFS agency plan
The AIFS agency plan outlines our vision, mission and values. It profiles our current research focus and identifies future research opportunities . The agency plan fulfills AIFS' obligation to have a corporate plan under the Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013 (PGPA).
The Institute’s budget statements are incorporated into those of the Department of Social Services.
The Institute’s annual report records its financial performance and its achievements against the objectives established by government.
- Contracts: Information about the contracts entered into by the Institute can be viewed here
- Legal services: Information about the Institute's expenditure on legal services can be viewed here
- Planned Procurements: Information on the expected procurements of the Institute can be viewed on the AusTender website
- Lists of Departmental and Agency Files: Information on the AIFS Files list is contained within the DSS File list which can be found on the DSS website
- Executive remuneration reporting: Information about the remuneration for executives and other highly paid staff can be viewed here.
Public interest disclosures
AIFS complies with the requirements of the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2013 (PID Act). Information on how to make an internal public interest disclosure about AIFS can be viewed here. AIFS' procedures for how it deals with public interest disclosures can also be viewed here.
AIFS Statement of Intent
|Project Name||Project Section||Date||PIA Owner||Status|
|Building a New Life in Australia (BNLA)||Longitudinal and Lifecourse Studies||25-May-18||DSS||Version 1 (Draft)|
|Longitudinal Study of Australian Children (LSAC)||Longitudinal and Lifecourse Studies||22-May-18||DSS||Version 8 (Draft)|
|Australian Longitudinal Study of Male Health (Ten to Men)||Longitudinal and Lifecourse Studies||-||AIFS||Version 1 (Draft)|
|Elder Abuse National Research - Prevalence Study||Family Violence and Family Law||14-Jun-19||AGD||Version 1 (Draft)|