Work with us
Join our team
Work with us and make a difference
When you work at AIFS, you're working with the Australian Government’s key advisory body in the area of family wellbeing. Make a difference. Join with like-minded people who create, translate and communicate knowledge for impact.
AIFS provides a family-friendly workplace that supports the wellbeing and professional development of a diverse workforce.
In 2018, AIFS was in the top 10 of organisations in the Australian Public Service (APS) for wellbeing, innovation and engagement.
Find out more: What we do.
Explore our projects, current and Past: Our work.
Some of the great benefits you'll get
Some of the benefits of working at AIFS include:
- Flex leave for all staff between APS 1-6 classification levels
- The ability to cash out or purchase additional leave
- Generous parental leave provisions
- Workplace health and wellbeing activities such as yoga, mindfulness, wellbeing sessions, flu vaccinations and a health promotion allowance
- Christmas closedown period with no deduction from leave credits.
Our salaries and conditions of employment are set out in our Enterprise Agreement.