Elly was formerly Executive Manager, Practice Evidence and Engagement at the Australian Institute of Family Studies.
This webinar was held on 22 April 2015.
The full webinar recording is available on the CFCA YouTube Channel.
The transcript, slides and slide outline are available under Event Resources on this page.
Please note: this webinar is a repeat of the presentation given at the FRSA Senior Executives' Forum in March 2015.
In this webinar, Elly Robinson covered the following topics:
- How is "evidence" defined and used?
- Criteria for the evidence-based program profiles
- Choosing the right program
- Program fidelity and adaptation
- Criteria for assessment of "other programs" (including provisional assessment)
- Program evaluation and implementation
- Program logic
- Useful resources