Good and innovative practice in service delivery to vulnerable and disadvantaged families and children
CFCA Paper No. 9 – October 2012
- Australian National Audit Office. (2012). National Partnership Agreement on Remote Service Delivery. Retrieved from <www.anao.gov.au/Publications/Audit-Reports/2011-2012/National-Partnership-Agreement-on-Remote-Service-Delivery>.
- Blakemore, T., & Shipley, M. (2009, July). Whom do we reach? Exploring the health and community service use by Australian families with young children. Presented at 11th Australian Social Policy Conference, Sydney.
- Bromfield, L., Lamont, A., Parker, R., & Horsfall, B. (2010). Issues for the safety and wellbeing of children in families with multiple and complex problems: The co-occurrence of domestic violence, parental substance misuse, and mental health problems (NCPC Issues No. 33). Melbourne: Australian Institute of Family Studies.
- Cortis, N., Katz, I., & Patulney, R. (2009). Engaging hard-to-reach families and children. (Occasional Paper No. 26). Canberra: FaHCSIA.
- Council of Australian Governments. (2009). Protecting Children is Everyone's Business: National Framework for Protecting Australia's Children 2009-2020. Retrieved from <www.fahcsia.gov.au/our-responsibilities/families-and-children/publications-articles/protecting-children-is-everyones-business>.
- Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs. (2011a). Collaborative service delivery -supporting vulnerable clients. Retrieved from <www.fahcsia.gov.au/our-responsibilities/families-and-children/programs-services/family-support-program/family-and-children-s-services/program-guidelines-and-related-information/collaborative-service-delivery-supporting-vulnerable-clients>.
- Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs. (2011b). Engaging today, building tomorrow: A framework for engaging with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians. Canberra: FaHCSIA.
- Katz, I., & valentine, k. (2009). Lessons for Australia from the UK Sure Start Programme (SPRC Report 2/09). Report prepared for Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, Submitted July 2006, Published April 2009.
- McArthur, M., Thomson, L., Winkworth, G., & Butler, K. (2010). Families experiences of services (FaHCSIA Occasional Paper No. 30). Canberra: FaHCSIA.
- McArthur, M., & Thomson, L. (2011). Families' views on a coordinated family support service. Family Matters, 89, 71-81.
- Secretariat of National Aboriginal and Islander Child Care. (2010). Working and Walking Together: Supporting family relationship services to work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families and organisations. Melbourne: SNAICC.
- Stewart, J., Lohoar, S., & Higgins, D. (2011). Effective practices for service delivery coordination in Indigenous communities (Resource Sheet 8). Canberra: Closing the Gap Clearinghouse, Australian Institute of Health and Welfare.
- White, M., & Winkworth, G. (2012). Improving child and family outcomes through a collaborative service model: Challenges and opportunities. In Noller, P. & Karantzas, G. (Eds). The Wiley-Blackwell handbook of couples and family relationships. UK: Blackwell Publishing Ltd.