Where to go if you are having problems with gambling
Need help now?
There are many different ways to get help and information about gambling. You can:
- visit the National Gambling Helpline or call on 1800 858 858
- use online counselling (e.g. real time online chat, email and forums)
- find information about help services in your state or territory
- get information and support for family and friends
- get information about how to talk with someone about their gambling
- Contact Gamblers Anonymous
All services are free, confidential and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.