Australian Institute of Family Studies
Delivering quality research on family wellbeing
30 July - 1 August 2014 at the Melbourne Convention Centre
- Survey of gambling research and resources: The Australian Gambling Research Centre needs your help. Read more about the survey
- Read about our latest research projects:
Defence Rehabilitation Project
Forced Adoption Support Services Scoping Study
We Al-li Barwon Learning Centre
- Child sexual abuse research - resources and information
- Recent and impending demographic change in Australia: Implications for households, family and housing
Professor Graeme Hugo AO
Thursday 15 May
- Understanding child neglect
This CFCA paper aims to provide a broad overview of the complex issues of child neglect and to generate discussion points for practitioners, policy makers and researchers.
- Victim/survivor-focused justice responses and reforms to criminal court practice: Implementation, current practice and future directions
This AIFS Research Report examines the implementation of reforms within the criminal justice system in Australia and their impact on victim/survivors of sexual assault.
- The exception that proves the rule: Female sex offending and the gendered nature of sexual violence
This ACSSA Research Summary demonstrates that female sex offending, although a serious issue, makes up a very small percentage of all sex offences.
- Beyond disadvantage
Family Matters 93 presents a range of articles on how disadvantage and inequality affects families.