Australian Institute of Family Studies
Delivering quality research on family wellbeing
- Beyond 18: Longitudinal Study on Leaving Care - New surveys for out-of-home care caseworkers and carers on Victoria are now live.
- New projects - AIFS is leading two new research projects funded under the inaugural grant round of Australia's National Research Organisation for Women's Safety (ANROWS).
- Families and Children Activity expert panel
- Child sexual abuse research - resources and information
- Past adoption and forced family separation
- Australian Gambling Research Centre
- Working with adolescents: Supervision
This CFCA practitioner resource examines various aspects of supervision in work with adolescents, and provides tools to assist professionals and stimulate discussion.
- Family Matters 94: Families through a long lens
This issue of Family Matters presents a range of articles describing longitudinal studies being conducted on families and family wellbeing.
- Families, policy and the law: Selected essays on contemporary issues for Australia
This AIFS book seeks to explore some of the complexities that confront both those who frame social policy and those involved in the legal systems that intersect with child and family issues.