You are in an archived section of the AIFS website.
Family Matters No. 50 - June 1998
Obituary - Kate Funder
You are in an archived section of the Australian Institute of Family Studies website. Articles in this issue of Family Matters are only available as PDF documents and do not meet the latest web accessibility standards. If you are unable to access any of the articles in this issue of Family Matters please contact us and we will endeavour to provide the article/s you need in a format that you can use.
In this issue
- Social Exchanges Overview: Families, Communities, States and Markets
- Social Capital: An introduction
- Changing Patterns of Social Exchanges: Issues in the literature
- Changing Family Responsibilities: The role of social attitudes, markets and the state
- Parental Sources of Support in Anglo- and Vietnamese-Australian Families
- Later Life Parents Helping Adult Children
- Family Support and Exchange
- Intergenerational family transfers: Dimensions of inequality
- Social Capital and the Need for Devolution
- Quality of School Life in Government, Catholic and Other Private Secondary Schools: Views of students and their parents
- Rising Psychosocial Problems Among Young People: Historical myth or contemporary reality?
- Raising Children in a Socially Toxic Environment