Where to go if you are having problems with gambling
You are in an archived section of the AIFS website
Need help now?
There are many different ways to get help and information about gambling. You can:
- call the National Gambling Helpline on 1800 858 858
- use online counselling (e.g. real time online chat, email and forums)
- find information about help services in your state or territory
- get information and support for family and friends
- get information about how to talk with someone about their gambling
- Contact Gamblers Anonymous
All services are free, confidential and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.