Using our website
We are committed to the creation and dissemination of research-based information on family functioning and wellbeing. Learn about our:
Our website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 (WCAG 2.1 Level AA), in line with requirements for Australian Government websites.
Read our accessibility statement.
All material on all AIFS websites, unless otherwise stated, is copyright to the Commonwealth of Australia.
Learn about when you do, and do not need to seek permission to use copyrighted material.
Our disclaimer tells you about the information we hold on our websites and its intended use.
Read our disclaimer.
It is our usual practice to collect information about all visitors to our online resources. That information is very limited and only used to identify generic behavioural patterns.
When you visit any of our online resources, our metric tools may collect the following information about your visit for statistical purposes:
- server address
- top level domain name (.com, .gov, .au, .uk)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded during your visit
- the previous site you visited
- if you've visited our site before
- the type of browser used.
Our social media policy outlines our social media channels and:
- how we use them
- what we expect from users engaging with us on social media
- how we manage and moderate them.
Read our social media policy.