Expert Panel project
Families have a right to expect that when help is available to them, and they make the decision to access that help, it is the best quality support possible.
The Expert Panel project responds to requests from Department of Social Services' (DSS) Families and Children Activity service providers for support to plan and implement programs, evaluate outcomes, and share the results with others, in order to improve outcomes for families and children.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback.
How does the Expert Panel project work?
The Expert Panel project provides support to organisations in three ways:
- Direct support to providers who are funded via the Families and Children Activity
- The Expert Panel Industry List
- Web resources
How can support be accessed?
All service providers funded under the Families and Children Activity are able to access support provided by the Families and Children Expert Panel.
- Web-based program planning and evaluation resources
- Individual support - AIFS staff can provided time-limited support with program planning and preparing for evaluation (e.g. developing program logic). Contact us for more information
- Experts from a range of service delivery, research and workforce development backgrounds are available to help child and family welfare service providers via the Industry List.
Support is tailored to the needs of the different sub-activities under the Families and Children Activity. Information regarding upcoming opportunities will be disseminated by the Expert Panel Project News.
How can findings be shared?
We aim to share findings that benefit the child and family welfare sector via the CFCA information exchange.
To discuss dissemination activies please email email@example.com.
For an example of an Expert Panel dissemination activity see Building a better outcomes framework for families: A story from the Mallee.
Expert Panel project
Program planning and evaluation guide
The Industry List: Tailored support
Communities for Children
Expert Panel project news
Sign up to the Expert Panel Project news for the latest news and updates for Families and Children Activity service providers