Ten to Men research areas
Learn about the research areas the Ten to Men team are focusing on to improve male health outcomes.
The 6 key research areas for the Ten to Men study are:
- wellbeing and mental health
- use of health services
- health-related behaviours
- health status
- health knowledge
- social determinants.
National Men's Health Strategy 2020–2030
The National Men’s Health Strategy 2020-2030 helps inform the Ten to Men research areas to:
- examine male health and the key determinants that affect the length and quality of life of Australian males including:
- behavioural factors
- address key research questions about the physical and mental health of Australian males including:
- health behaviours and risk factors
- key life transition points
- social and economic environments
- use of health and other services
- identify policy opportunities for improving the health and wellbeing of males and providing support for males at key life stages – particularly those at risk of poor health.
Learn more about the study’s design and sample.